Voting

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

GOOOO Redsocks!



I mean really?  Look at that face!  Cutest baseball player ever.  I mean ever.  This child had the biggest fan base than anyone could have imagined.  I think the other players parents thought we were a little overboard.  I don't mind though.  Camden's playing and there's Carl, Me, Chesleigh, Memaw, Papa, Uncle Rick, Aunt Betty, Derrick, Azia, Danielle, Kirk, Uncle Zeke, Grandma, William, Hannah, Lexi, Emily, Aunt Aimee, Uncle J... I mean, really?  What other kid has so many family members that love him so much to watch his games?!  He does!  It was a great season and one of many firsts in Camden's life. The most memorable moments for me when I think about his first t-ball season is #1 how facinating to all the boys it was that the dirt could fly with the wind when you picked it up and tossed it.  I saw one little boy shove dirt in his baseball cap then put it on his head!  Hilarious.  I loved one particular game when Camden was on first base and the player hit the ball and instead of running straight to second base Camden picked up the ball and handed it to the pitcher.  Priceless.  Camden sometimes strives to be the best but this was a very good learning opportunity for him.  Someone can always run faster, hit harder, catch better, bat better and throw farther.  It's about being a good sport and loving the game for the fun of it.  Working with a team was a good experience for him.  There were some tears and LOTS of laughs!  Camden always wanted to get the ball even if he was in the out field and the ball was right in front of the batter.  He ran all the way to home base to go out of his way to get the ball as much as he could.  It was a joy to watch him play and I couldn't be more proud of him.  He continues to amaze me and I am so thankful to watch him grow.  Great job Camden...









No comments: