Voting

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break!

It was so cold this week! I know this post is out of order, but I'm trying not to leave out anything! We decided to eat out today on this freezing cold rainy day. So much for Spring Break with nice weather! We ate burgers and shakes for lunch, it was so yummy! Camden dipped his French fries in his strawberry milkshake and said, "now that's what I'm talking about!" Just like his daddy!

Then I surprised the kids with going to a place called "Crafty Cottage." They got to pick out a piece of pottery and paint! They were so excited! Camden picked a Spider-Man mug, Chesleigh a princess castle piggy bank and I did a mug too. The lady who helped us complimented on how calm and well behaved the kids were. They just really love painting! We pick them back up in a week so I'll post the end results later.

We are ending tonight with lots of fun. We made a fort when we got home, had some popcorn and snacks with our pillows and flashlights!!! The kids are watching Peter Pan for the very first time! I just love making memories like these. You never know which ones will stick with them for a lifetime. We are so blessed to have family time with our babies. It's the best feeling. Chesleigh kept clicking the flashlight on towards Carl and said, "Daddy is that you, I love you Daddy." So sweet!!! I couldn't think of a better way to end our week!

































No comments: