Voting

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And it begins...

Have you ever seen those books where if you turn the pages quickly enough it looks like a real cartoon? Well, this is exactly what I thought of when I looked back at these pictures. I'm going to narrate this for you, it's SOOOOO funny. It went something like this...



Camden: Oh, baby sister, I love you! Gimmie a hug!




At this point just by the look of her face alone, you can clearly see she's getting quite annoyed.




Camden: I tickle your toes! (Still very happy to be playing with her, even if she's not ammused.)




Chesleigh: Take THAT! Smack! This is so sad! Just look at Camden grabbing his face where she let him have it! It made me want to laugh and cry at the same time!



Chesleigh: Huh? What? Are you talking to me?

Ahhh, brotherly and sisterly love at it's best. Ha...

2 comments:

Laura Carson said...

I know those moments all too well. Enjoy the fights where one child is stuck sitting down!

I still get tickled at their fights even when they are tearing each other apart! (well sometimes... ) :)

Laura King said...

Ahh..siblings. I love the way Camden just keeps trying to amuse her and the "what?" look on her face in the last frame...so cute!