Voting

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dr.Visit Update

Carl and I went to the doctor's yesterday. Everything went great! We listened to the heartbeat again and it was in this high 150's. I think the baby was sleeping, as it didn't move at all and the last few times it was a struggle to find the baby with he/she wiggling around. We tried to convince them to have the ultrasound done asap, but of course just to be safe, they want to wait until we're 20 weeks along. The anticipation is driving me crazy! I just need to cool it though as I'm sure these next 2 weeks will go by quickly. We have the ultrasound planned for October 24th at 2:30.

Of course we'll be SOOO happy with a boy or a girl, I just want to know to buy pink or blue! No, we really want to get started on our nursery. I think we may go look at some furniture soon. I envision something very light and bright and cheery! We're really looking forward to getting started so we don't have to walk by the nursery with just white walls anymore! :) So, keep your fingers crossed for us that we'll get a good shot and the baby will cooperate! I will post picture this weekend. I'd have done it last night but I was really tired after getting home from school. Everyone have a wonderful day!


We love you!

No comments: