My adorable baby boy!!
What a serious look on your face!
Mommy and baby Camden...
Mommy loves her kisses!
Camden's first Easter basket!We had a great Easter holiday! We spent the day at my mom's house with my sister and her family and then went to Carl's brothers house and spent the day with his family too! Camden was a good baby but I think he had a really big day! He got to spend time with everyone that day so it made it very special. Below you can see pictures of Camden and the rest of the family too!

Camden and Memaw!
Our first family photo!
Carl and I got Camden a bunny that says, "My First Easter."


If you'd like to see more pictures of Camden and from Easter, go to the link below to my shutterfly acct. There are lots of pictures of Camden and family...
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AasmbRy5cOHOA&emid=sharshar&linkid=link3
1 comment:
I loved all the pictures! He is such a handsome little guy! Levi and I were so happy we got to see you at Easter. I was stunned when you walked in the door. Thats why I didn't go over right away to give you a hug. I was staring at Camden's car seat!! I hope we will be able to see you guys again soon. I was sad on the drive home knowing he wouldn't be so tiny the next time we see him. I can't believe he will be a month old in just a couple of days. Time flies once they are born! Talk to you again soon and enjoy your day. What e-mail are you using now?
Post a Comment