Voting

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Really?

So I've always heard that the second time around during your pregnancy you start showing sooner? Well, I'm here to tell you that is the absolute TRUTH! I'm SHOCKED at how quickly my belly is already growing! I'm barely 10 weeks along for heaven's sake! My appetite has not changed (yet) which I'm thankful for and I haven't gained any weight but my belly is sticking out! Maybe because it's my body I notice it sooner but I'm serious, it's true!!! Can't wait for our first ultrasound on Monday!

Funny little side note...

My doctor called which is usually like no news is good news so I was a bit worried. She said I had a urinary tract infection which I knew nothing about but that it's common during pregnancy and for the safety of the baby I needed to start antibiotics. When I was telling Carl this I decided to be funny and tease him. He said, "What did the doctor say?" I said, "Well, the results from my blood work came back and I either have to do a few more tests to see what's going on or we're having multiples." I tried to say it with the most serious look on my face. His whole entire body crouched over, his knees gave out, his face turned a different shade of color and he said, "W-w-what???" HAHAHAHA!!! It was the funniest thing! I really do think he believed me for a second!! Ha, ha, the look on his face was priceless!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Look at how skinny you are, though! Your arms and face are soooo thin!!! Congrats on working so hard to get all the baby weight off (and then a lot more). I know how hard it is! :)

Crystal_King said...

Well thanks, I know how awesome you look too! You've been working hard and you look AMAZING!! You'll be all ready for the next one! Geeze, what us mothers go through! Our bodies can take anything (I know that now for sure!!!) Even almost 10 weeks pregnant I'm thinner now than I was before I got pregnant with Camden and that'll definitely help with the next baby!