Well congratulations are in order for you all as well!! YAY! I just now saw that you are pregnant too! You're not that far behind me! My pregnancy this time is totally different than with Sterling. I wouldn't worry at all! It hasn't been that long since your body was pregnant so you grow faster the second time around. Who is your doctor? ARe you guys going to find out what it is?
Thanks Lane! I also saw you're sweet boy on the ultrasound, congratulations! We see Dr. Sarver at Pinnacle women's Health Clinic in Pinnacle. We're not finding out this time around, we want to be surprised!!! :)
3 comments:
What a great day at the lake! Looks like you all had a good time just taking it easy.
I sure miss all of you. I'm so glad you found time to post! I've been way behind as well and must get caught up!
Hugs and kisses for all of you!
Well congratulations are in order for you all as well!! YAY! I just now saw that you are pregnant too! You're not that far behind me! My pregnancy this time is totally different than with Sterling. I wouldn't worry at all! It hasn't been that long since your body was pregnant so you grow faster the second time around. Who is your doctor? ARe you guys going to find out what it is?
Thanks Lane! I also saw you're sweet boy on the ultrasound, congratulations! We see Dr. Sarver at Pinnacle women's Health Clinic in Pinnacle. We're not finding out this time around, we want to be surprised!!! :)
Post a Comment