I had a Dr.'s appt. today. I almost didn't think I was going to make it because of the snow and the weather, but they were able to see me early this morning. Everything went great, baby's heart rate was at 146. The doctor poked around and said he could feel the baby's head and he's for sure in the head down position preparing for delivery! Now, the moment I had been waiting for. Was I measuring large like last time????? YES! I'm 34 weeks and was measuring at 37 weeks! YIKES! No worries though, but I did ask him if he thought I was going to go early. He said only what he can, "Maybe you will or maybe you just have a big baby!" Either way he's going to do an ultrasound next Wednesday. I'm really anxious to see around how much he weighs! He said he'll continue to monitor me closely with each visit and see if I start to dialate and all that good stuff. He reminded me that a baby can be born at 37 weeks to be considered full term, so if he feels as if he's plenty big enough after that point then we'll take other measures at that time. As for now, I'm just trying to take it as easy as possible! I bought a maternity belt a few days ago that has been wonderful for back support. I believe the baby has already dropped and it's harder for me to walk around comfortably. You can see the pictures! Ha!
Everyone wish me luck on my upcoming exams for State Boards. I'll be so glad when they're done and over with! Have a great week everyone!!
Love,
Crystal
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Who could possibly be offended at your baby bump...ur uh baby hill...ok maybe baby mountain, but he's beautiful!! And so are you...you look absolutely gorgeous! Remember, you don't have a lot of room between your pelvis and your chest, and he has to grow somewhere so he's growing out! I love you so much, thanks for posting the pictures. I miss you guys!
Mom/Laura
Okay, you better not have your baby before me!!! j/k Maybe they'll be born on the same day! Who knows? I think we're both just playing the waiting game.
You look great!!!!!! I know what you mean about walking....I feel like I waddle everywhere I go now.
We're headed back to the doctor on Wednesday too, so maybe we'll see you there! My appointment's at 3:45. Can't wait to hear what they say about your baby.
Good luck on your exam! You'll do great! :)
Margaret:
I'm just hoping that since we both are measuring larger that our babies will first off be very healthy and it would be GREAT if they arrived a week or so early! I'm getting more and more uncomfortable! You're going first though so you can tell me all about it! ha! :)
My appt. Wednesday is at 11:30 so I probably won't see you but I can't to see how yours goes too! Do you still have very many to-do's before he arrives? My mom reminded me that no matter how prepared or organzied or should I say unprepared and unorganized, the baby won't know the difference so not to stress about everything being perfect before the baby comes. I really do need to remind myself of that!
You're just having a "big" bouncing boy. Can't wait to see what he looks like. You've done a good job with your weight, your just short and look bigger:) Time will fly by fast now and before you know it you'll be holding him in your arms - or I should say in my arms. Can't wait to see the updated ultrasound pictures of him.
Post a Comment