Voting

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

As most of you probably know, I've been recovering from a tonsillectomy. They say it's harder on adults than it is on children. I'm here to tell you that statement is absolutely true! It's the most awful pain!! For weeks it hurt so bad to swallow or eat. Most days I ate nothing because it wasn't worth the pain. Then to top it off after week 3 when I finally started to feel better I got a terrible cold. I lost my voice (again) and had to go through miserable nights with no sleeping and LOTS of coughing as my throat was healing. So on top of Camden's sleepless nights, it's been a very rough January. I finally can say as of today that I'm feeling much better! So, I've not blogged lately so I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!.....

No comments: